Fully Guided Rates / Dates
- Trophy Caribou 7 days/nights fully guidedCall for Pricing
- Trophy Moose 7 days/nights fully guidedCall for Pricing
- Brown Bear / Grizzly Bear 7 days/nights fully guidedCall for Pricing
- Black Bear 7 days/nights fully guidedCall for Pricing
- Duck / Goose / Fishing Combo 7 days/nights fully guidedCall for Pricing
- Wolverine / Wolf / Fishing Combo 7 days/nights fully guidedCall for Pricing
What to Bring
- From the owner…”Think layers of warm waterproof clothing, not bulky heavy coats, etc. The river and mountain hunting is cold. Your feet and hands are most important, so bring wool: no substitutes.”
- Warm heavy duty waterproof Gortex rain gear. Raingear must be quiet and camouflage for successful trophy hunting. See our Resources page for online outfitters and specific suggestions for both raingear and footwear.
- 2-3 comfortable warm pants
- 3-4 warm long sleeve shirts
- Tennis shoes and walking boots (Schnee’s 14″ Arctic or Cabela’s Guide boots are recommended).
- Wool socks/heavy duty
- Thermal underwear
- Warm Jacket/Sweaters
- Personal toilet articles
- Mosquito repellent (Cutters is good)
- Hat/glasses/warm Gortex gloves
- Ammo, Rifle
- Fishing license can be purchased at the Lodge
- Binoculars (If you have them)
- Game bags (A Must) See resources page for ordering and shipping info.
- Skinning knives
- License and tags for moose, caribou, grizzly/brown bear, or black bear. These can be purchased at the Lodge.