Rates / Dates
- 7 days fully guided fishing trip$6,000 (Includes all gear and Guides)
- 7 days fishing float trip DIY$4,000 per person (Includes rafts, food, fly-out, and loads of adventure)
- Hunt / Fish ComboPriced per Request
Not included in base price:
Alcohol: We do not serve alcohol however you are welcome to bring your favorite bottle of something.
Transportation to the plane: We do not provide a shuttle to our flight service. From most anywhere in Anchorage Its about a 25$ cab ride.
Tips: Our guides and staff work hard to make sure your stay is fun, safe, and comfortable. Everyone works hard to make this happen. The best way to thank them is through tipping. 10-20% is customary and can be done with cash, check or credit card.
Alaskan-Adventures provides flyfishing rods and reels (St. Croix). Our professional flyfishing guides are available to teach or answer any questions you might have. You can come as a novice and leave as a pro.
You will fly fish for the exotic Sheefish *(Hint- we tie our own special patterns) and fly fish for all five species of Pacific Salmon, Arctic Char, Dolly Varden, Grayling and World Class Northern Pike.
Fly tying and casting lessons are available from our professional guide.
What to Bring
- Comfortable warm pants: 2-3 pair
- Waders or wading pants
- 3 warm long sleeve shirts; 1-2 short sleeve shirts
- Tennis shoes and walking boots/shoes
- Wool socks/heavy duty
- Light thermal underwear
- Warm jacket/sweaters
- Personal toilet articles
- Mosquito repellent
- Hat/glasses/light gloves
- Camera/film w/ case
- All weather rain gear
- Fishing Pliers *(A MUST)
- Polarized Fishing Glasses
- **Alaskan-Adventures has ALL the equipment you will need, although you are welcome to bring any fishing gear you like. We have ultra-light, medium, and heavy-duty rods, lures, line, etc. We also have a fully stocked tackle shop. We do provide fly-fishing rods, reels, and gear.
- If you need gear we are happy assist you and can get you what you need.